New job opening: Director of Sales
Join the team today
How would you like to work for a market leading company in the mobile industry, playing a key role interacting with some of the world’s biggest operators?
Would you like to have the opportunity to define our commercial strategy and influence how we evolve our product offering to mobile operators and virtual mobile operators?
Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Mobilethink and Tweakker provide the operators with customer engagement and smartphone support to boost data uptake, drive greater customer lifetime value and reduce customer care costs. A leading brand in the mobile B2B industry and a trusted business partner of over 100 operators worldwide. Tweakker is a fully-owned part of Mobilethink and the market leader in MVNO connectivity.
As Director of Sales in the Mobilethink/Tweakker team, you are responsible for company sales management.
- Define and execute the commercial strategy for the company
- Create new sales and manage relationships with our key accounts
- Build and manage a sales pipeline
- Identify new commercial opportunities in the market and with our current customers
- Manage and responsible for Mobilethink/Tweakker global sales activities
- Develops business plan and commercial strategy for the market to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads, partners, agents and prospects
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets, working closely with Marketing
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Lead the sales department and a motivated team
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong sales capabilities and proven track record in successful sales activities worldwide, ideally to operators.
- Strong commercial skills and a proven track record in creating and executing a commercial strategy
- Good technical understanding, ideally experience within the telecommunication industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Willingness to travel extensively
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your experience and suitability for the role.